Staff Topic

You won the game!

Congratulations :)

Posted 11 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
  • Thank you so much Tiny Speck and fellow Glitchen. Thank you so so much! <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Zapcat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Next month would have been my second anniversary of playing Glitch. It's been great. I loved the game when it was in Alpha then Beta then Beta again. I had lots and lots of fun!
    It's a sad day. I'll keep my eye on Tiny Speck though!
    Posted 11 years ago by PittyPat is sad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you.
    Posted 11 years ago by Existential Doubt Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I never played an MMO before this and have a feeling I've been spoiled for anything else.
    Thank you for such a great experience. I have a feeling a lot of us will be talking about this for years to come.   I will most certainly keep an eye out for the creations of all of you in the future.
    Posted 11 years ago by podle Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I have never been more sad to see a game end as I have been with Glitch. It was a wonderful ride.
    I can only hope that something as spectacular comes around again, or a port of Glitch is made for Steam...
    Posted 11 years ago by chinotenshi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Guess I have to actually learn to meditate now. Thank you Tiny Speck.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lilypad Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for everything.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fussycat Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Oh, this has been an adventure. I feel so lucky I could be part of it, and so, so sad that the beautiful world has gone.

Thank you so much, guys. I hope and trust that  everyone in the TS offices is getting ridiculously and obscenely drunk right now. Give each other hugs from me. You should hug more, remember?

Gah, I'm crying again. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Schiehallion23 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Haha WTG Justin!
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much for a wonderful and entertaining experience. This game was never "just" a game to many of us. It affected our hearts and minds way beyond what most games do. It brought out the best in us and allowed us to be our quirky selves in whichever way we wanted. I met so many fabulous glitchens and I am honored to call many of them friends. I will always treasure the memories I made over the last year and will grow from them. Thank you *hugs*
    Posted 11 years ago by Taztaboo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Tiny Speck! I just don't even know what I'm doing to do tomorrow morning while I have breakfast. Or lunch. Or when my husband goes to sleep at night. 

And now where are my out-of-state BFF and I going to meet and hang out and stay connected?

*blurf* 

Best. Game. EVAR.
    xoxoxo
    Posted 11 years ago by traypup Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you to you and your team for an amazing game!  I'll never forget it!  :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Mountain Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :,,,(

I don't want it to be true, but it is what it is. Thank you for this beautiful, wonderful, touching experience. I can't wait to see what you all come up with next. <3333
    Posted 11 years ago by casedria Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So long and thanks for all the fish!

We climb the highest mountains just to get a better view.
    We plumb the deepest oceans, because we're daring through and through.
    We cross the scorching desert, martinis in our hand.
    We ski the polar ice caps in tuxedos looking grand!
    We are reckless, brave and loyal, and valient to the end.
    If you come in here a stranger, you will exit as a friend!
    Kungaloosh!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kungaloosh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is one time winning sucks. :( 

But thank you for everything. Y'all are amazing, and I hope TS keeps updating with whatever projects the minds behind Glitch are doing next so we can support y'all. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Noopsy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Stoot and the rest of the Tiny Speck bunch, for crafting such a wonderful and imaginative game. Best of luck on your future endeavors! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Norkia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Goodnight, Groddle. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Melody Pond Subscriber! | Permalink
  • stoot barfield earned the Hi Priest badge - That's how we won the game.  All he had to do was earn that silly badge.  This game is absolutely preposterous.
    Posted 11 years ago by Zadow, Obviously Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If this is winning, I'd much rather lose, Stoot.

Thank you for a wonderful, wonderful experience.

Now I must go do something terribly unmanly... cry like a baby.
    Posted 11 years ago by Snickersnee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • are the piggies and botlers doing okay?
    i will worry about them, for a while
    Posted 11 years ago by harriette Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had so much fun here over the last 18 months.  I will miss Glitch and Ur muchly!
    Posted 11 years ago by Gizgazzuz Guziz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So long and thanks for all the... purple! And sparkly. And most especially the fish.
    Posted 11 years ago by Fern Connelly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you. Thank you so much. 
    Posted 11 years ago by camicami Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Your face is absolutely preposterous, and I kind of like it!
    Posted 11 years ago by HAVOK PEW SUMMERS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Winning feels an awful lot like losing. I love you, and thank you, and I will miss it very, very dearly.

I will keep an eye out for what you do next! Just, if you could stop with the making me cry bits...
    Posted 11 years ago by elekanahmen Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for all of this wonderful-ness! It will be missed.

Endings are heartless. An ending is just another word for goodbye. - Stephen King
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlett Beth Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Tiny Speck. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Myuki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • So grateful to be there at the end. Thank you all so much. Tiny Speck, you have given us such a wonderful experience that is to be cherished forever.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Trishkit Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for this beautiful, preposterous game. Thank you for everything you did for us in these final days. I'm going to miss Glitch horribly, but I'm at peace with how we went out.

Stewart, I've seen you refer to the failure of Glitch in articles recently. I guess to a business guy, it does seem like failure, but to a sentimental humanist like me, nothing so remarkable and positive could ever be a failure, however brief its life.

I'll be waiting with great interest to see what the next act will hold for Tiny Speck, and for each of the incredibly talented artists, composers, writers, and staff we've grown to love.

Thank you all, and thank you to my fellow Glitchen. You were all absolutely preposterous, and dagnabbit, I'm really going to miss you.
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @Blogkitten Not sure if it's already been posted, but you will hear GNG again, any time you care to:  https://soundcloud.com/lelu-starlite/goodnight-groddle

See also: https://soundcloud.com/eflask/last-farewell-to-groddle-2
    Posted 11 years ago by Meromorphic Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *crying again. in a public place nonetheless - computer cafe* sh*t they'll never understand, they didn't have glitch. T_T
    Posted 11 years ago by Tumahura Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, thank you for doing what no one else had done.

You won the game too.
    Posted 11 years ago by Darkheart Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, TS, for giving us this wonderful game. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Stuv Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's been a wonderful experience. Thank you to all Glitchen who made the world so special and thank you to all Tiny Speck who made the world.

I'll never forget it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Flowerry Pott Subscriber! | Permalink
  • THANK YOU !
    Posted 11 years ago by bee09 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Anyone that got back in after closing please write me!!! There was about 5 of us wandering around!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Niknik Subscriber! | Permalink
  • And we really really really love you guys too! *You* have no idea.

I hope that something is in the works game wise for Tiny Speck. Your brand of *fun* really spoke to me. This was more than a game, it was home. These were more than other players, they were family. This isn't something that is painful, it's something that is breaking my heart into a million tiny pieces. To say I will miss Glitch and everything about it, would be a colossal understatement.

Hellyeah and I have set up a site for all of us to connect and share memories and snaps. We have many plans for this site, among our plans is a directory - a chat area - and a voice chat like Mumble. Please go here: www.absolutelypreposterous....     and sign up. Initially, the communication will only be one way. But, as noted above, we hope to expand that communication to bigger and better things.

In game tonight, I mentioned to a few of you that I had something awesome brewing and would have it before the game closed. Unfortunately, the person on whom I was relying did not come through for me... At least not by the agreed upon deadline. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome of this surprise and share it with all of you as soon as it is completed.

I think this is enough for tonight. I am exhausted and emotionally drained. All I want to do right now is hide and cry it out.... A feeling that many of you can relate to on various levels.

Before I go, I'd just like to say a heartfelt, "Thank you to all of the members of Tiny Speck." You guys put together the best game ever, in my opinion. I know that there are great things in all of your futures.

I love you guys!
    *hugs*
    CS 
    Posted 11 years ago by CoffeeSnob Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *hugs* Thank you, TS. It was a wonderful game. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Gwaihiril Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Looking back now, I wish I had spent more time in this amazing world you all created. What little I had the privilege of experiencing though was wonderful. Thank you, everyone.
    Posted 11 years ago by Arturia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • this game gave me so many awesome days, long live to glitch and TS, may the giants watch over us all, good luck with everything everyone
    Posted 11 years ago by MustacheToast Subscriber! | Permalink
  • My whole family played this together, and now my girls are crying... well, we all are.  I loved this world for its beauty, its gentleness, its humor.

Though I wish it hadn't ended, I can't thank you enough for the time we had there.  We look forward to whatever you all do next.

Hugs and good wishes to all of you, but especially to Stoot and all the staff who made it possible.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eirian Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I hear fire bog music playing, but I know it's not there. Am I going mad?
    Posted 11 years ago by Hollyhawk Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I recorded the final moments at Distant End, should be live in a little while.  It's part 2, and I'll upload the minutes before that later on.

youtu.be/4v-scmAWcx0
    Posted 11 years ago by Jaycatt Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 'Bout time I won the game after playing over a year!

JK. I'm really gonna miss coming into this silly, relaxing, colorful world.
    Posted 11 years ago by HeyHeyHolly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I <3 stoot
    Posted 11 years ago by MessyMonster2 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • But what if I don't want to win? ;~;
    Posted 11 years ago by Ferus Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'd rather be losing....

but I thoroughly enjoyed this experience (gameplay and people). I love all of you so much.
    Posted 11 years ago by bored no more Subscriber! | Permalink
  • preposterous. nothing else to say…
    Posted 11 years ago by Gremlins Subscriber! | Permalink
  • my stomach hurts
    Posted 11 years ago by Sororia Rose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for everything, staff!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Asperity Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12