Topic

Staff Topic

You won the game!

Congratulations :)

Posted 11 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12
  • What a nice way to say farewell to gamers! :) 
    Posted 11 years ago by Lunarsolar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Why does winning feel so bad?!

P.S.  Hey Stoot... I am using all my refund monies for real life glitch stuff that your employees are selling on indiegogo and stuff, so don't be sad that I requested the refund, please.  <3  I've already spent almost 2/3 of the refund :D
    Posted 11 years ago by RoboYeti Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't need to win the game.
    I don't want to win the game.
    I just want to play.

Thank you TS & stoot for creating this game. I'll miss it.
    Posted 11 years ago by Pearl Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Everyone giggles and rolls on the rug.
    Posted 11 years ago by Cinnamon Petrichor Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'll miss reaching into my pocket and finding salmen. I'll miss trying to understand what it was Bubbles was getting at. I'll miss the little happy song of discovery. Most of all I'll miss lurking in global watching interesting conversations fly by.
    Thank you all for my great daily break hiking along your trails. I was a Lemming at heart.
    Posted 11 years ago by Eromee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm missing me and my fellow Glitchen today. There will never be another UR.
    Posted 11 years ago by KatyaR Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Me too, KatyaR. What am I supposed to do with all this free time now? FROWNY FACE.
    Posted 11 years ago by Tonya Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Feels like we lost more than we won, Stoot.

Thanks for the awesome ride into imagination.
    Posted 11 years ago by Serenity's Mommy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Stoot and Tiny Speck, for giving me a game that I shall remember fondly for years to come.

:`)
    Posted 11 years ago by Wein Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Still hard to think it's actually over.
    Thanks for... well, everything, I guess.
    This game was absolutely preposterous, and yet... well, you know the rest!
    Posted 11 years ago by Spacemarine9 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for everything. I think we won the game and lost it at the same time...
    Posted 11 years ago by Alissia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Now... Something missing in my life...Yes!!! It was my best friend. I will miss you all...
    Posted 11 years ago by hatis Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you TS and Stoot. I'm going to miss this so much!! I wish I could take you all out for Lemburgers and Slow Gin Fizzes.
    Posted 11 years ago by Duke Meowface Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Tiny Speck. It was fun while it lasted. Gonna miss Glitch. :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Niroz Subscriber! | Permalink
  • WAIT!!!!! I think I cheated somewhere in the game, or made a mistake, and I need to get back in to figure out where! Please let me back in or my sanity might be affected!
    Posted 11 years ago by Forcythia Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I don't want to win... I'd rather lose 1,000,000 times than to win this game. This, is the most sad win I've ever had.

I'll be waiting for your next game Tiny Speck. Please do release it ASAP and have it even BETTER than this game. Make me want to live in that game 24/7... Thank you Stoot and staff members for such a great game.
    Posted 11 years ago by I Love You TS Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I think I liked losing better. Nice run though, Tiny Speck. I had great fun while it lasted! See you in the next game you write, and I'm sure it will be better than Glitch and a huge success. Third time's the charm. :-)
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I still can't believe it! We won the game, but we lost the game :(

It was hard to get in the world 20 minutes before the end... Now I'm checking videos and pics... Today the glitch music was repeating inside my mind for the whole day. We had such a great time!! It's impossible to forget this awesome story and even if I don't see most of you later, I'll always remember each gentle, tiny, special, curious, funny, sweet, friendly, crazy glitchen.

Oh giants... I learned SO MUCH with all of you!! Before glitch my life was totally black & white and you guys teach me how to see the colors... now life is a kind of sepia, but the colors will be back! We just have to be patience :_)

NEVER FORGET THE NICE GLITCHEN INSIDE OF YOU!
    NEVER FORGET THIS FEELING OF WONDER!!!!

ps: there a group for Glitch I created in G+: 
    Posted 11 years ago by acreditando Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I feel like I dove off of a cliff. And then I feel like I am in a little cartoony life raft, oddly dinosaur-ass-shaped. And then I see my butler waving to me from a grove of trees. And then a heli-kitty flies up and mews. And then I wake up and there is no game there. It was beautiful, it was heartbreaking. I did win. Thanks, stoot. Thanks, Tiny Speck. When something new is ready for testing, send out the Rube Signal and I will come running to play!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mistress*of*Fishies Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I fell back in love with Glitch this month after an extended separation. Work kept me away for much of the past week, too, so I didn't get to spend as much time soaking up the landscapes and the fun of everyone giving away all of their stuff and helping others to complete quests and badges. But I got to pet the helicats. I'm glad I got to pet the helicats.

Thanks, TS.
    Posted 11 years ago by Holgate Subscriber! | Permalink
  • ...i never did find evidence of ghosts...
    Posted 11 years ago by Spacemarine9 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • All I can say is:
    DAMN IT! I DON"T WANT TO WIN THE GAME!
    I WANT THE GAME TO STAY! 
    *Denial*
    Posted 11 years ago by 3jm2fg1gc Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *snit*
    oh, no.

*sniffle*

Glitchen, if you are ever out and about and declaring "Thank Alph, the line isn't too long," or "This song is so great, it could make a crab happy" or "Wow, I need to see that with ALL my eyeballs"...and a woman comes up to you and hugs you and she's all watery eyed and sniffling and stuff, well that's me. Because I will know you, and I will know that you know, that you got it, that you understood.  GLITCHEN.

eta: Tiny Speck, my son zach wanted me to tell you he's sorry the game closed and it was a cool game.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I logged out in front of my house, that was about six hours before Ur ended. (that would have been 5am for me). I had to get up early so really could not afford to stay on much longer.

I think ending the game there at my house was a fitting place, because, you know, this happened: www.facebook.com/belamanth/...

The hours before that, I was desperately trying to get my faded heart, I was going to be a fading Glitchen after all soon enough. I was stuck on 5/7 after going through the list, and only yesterday I noticed that I had been missing two complete regions on my previous tours. I managed to find another ghost, but could not find the very last one.

A very kind TS member of staff (not sure if I should mention the name) noticed my lamenting in global and gave me tip which region I should re-check. Spent an hour there again, and it was really time for me to go to bed. No ghost. I found one street where I could hear the heart beat sound, but could not see anything, although I was crawling into the screen to see every detail. He/she came to me and lead me to a spot where there was absolutely nothing (for me) to see. I clicked above his/her head and hey, presto - there it was. My last missing ghost. In a location that was NOT on the glitch strategy list. Yes. there were places that never were found by the community. This one was impossible to find, because (probably due to a bug) this one was invisible until clicked.

With my precious Conch and faded heart, I turned on the music box playing GNG, called a last good bye on global, and almost won the game for one last time.... So no, I never won the game.

So I will bid one last farewell to the amazing staff at TS, wish them all the very best for their future, and hope to see something similar to Glitch to come back. I now return to the world of hobbits and orcs. (My Glitchen was named after a hobbit I play there).
    Posted 11 years ago by Bradogar Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I had awful dreams last night, and it felt like you misplaced something important, or lost a dear friend.  I will be waiting for the next wonderful Glitch-like world to come along.  All day today so far, I've noticed I've been humming the main Glitch theme, and once I would realize it, the sadness would return.  I'm still finding it hard to believe that it's gone.
    Posted 11 years ago by Jaycatt Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Stoot and Tiny Speck!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Schizotypy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks to all the people of Tiny Speck; I was only a Glitch for a month, which is way too short, but still I'm glad I got to play the last month. 
    I've started downloading my snaps and I've started making a real life photobook, one that I can get printed and look in whenever I feel like it. It'll be like a photobook from a holiday, and that's what it feels like: this was a wonderful holiday in an amazing world. 
    Thank you. Thank you. What a shame it had to end. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Silvery Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Im a winner! Thank you so much Tiny Speck for creating this awesome game!
    Posted 11 years ago by AwesomeCardinal2000 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you Stoot and Everyone at Tiny Speck for this most creative, beautiful, slyly wicked game. I'm so sorry we had to lose the game to win it.  I wish you all well and hope to see you back with another brilliant creation soon!
    Posted 11 years ago by LunaSea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Like Nanookie, I will be watching for real life Glitchen - he will be the one petting the piggies, she will be watering her neighbor's herb garden, they will be slipping sammiches in the pockets of people on the street. And I will know they are Glitchen. And I will smile because that is proof that Glitch lives on in our hearts and lives.
    Posted 11 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We did not win. We did not win the game. I'll just log back in and make my first crab happy. I'll just log back in and find those last two ghosts. I'll just log back in and make my first million currants. I'll just log back in and squeeze a chicken. I'll just log back in and talk to a tree. I'll just log back in and mine some sparkly to sell to the tool vendor in cebarkul. I'll just log back in and nibble a pig. I'll just log back in and sing to a butterfly. I'll just log back in and get that Dracula badge. I'll just log back in and get some wine at the hell bar.

Oh, who am I kidding. glitch is dead and I am along with it.

I will miss this game dearly
    Posted 11 years ago by Hell's Bartender Subscriber! | Permalink
  • If we won the game, does that mean we've all gotten The Impossible Achievement?! Can I finally learn Bureaucratic Arts III???
    Posted 11 years ago by MG Lalael Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No.
    That achievement is impossible!
    Posted 11 years ago by Palindrome Subscriber! | Permalink
  • We won the game?

Preposterous! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Scrimshaw Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Nanookie - My license plates are XALANGA. Feel free to honk and wave your crab claws in my direction. I will pull over and give you a Cosma-sized Emo-Bear HUG!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mistress*of*Fishies Subscriber! | Permalink
  • MoF, I will look for you with ALL of my eyeballs.
    Posted 11 years ago by Nanookie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you again for the great adventure!
    Posted 11 years ago by Hydi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for such a wonderful game, for giving me the honor of being a greeter and a guide and for all the heart and soul you all poured into Glitch.  I will miss it SO much.  And if you ever need an alpha tester again....  :-)  I'll keep my crab claws crossed for such a day.  (((HUGS))) to you all, devs and friends alike!
    Posted 11 years ago by kat65 Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much Tiny Speck and member of staff! And yet,I will really miss it! :(
    Posted 11 years ago by Princess Of Pink Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I dreamed of Glitch all last night and woke with the music in my head...
    Posted 11 years ago by Scarlet Begonia ♫ Subscriber! | Permalink
  • No, lies, lies!! I will forever be almost-winning! :,(
    Posted 11 years ago by Chemisie Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yay! I knew it would happen someday...
    :( or :)...
    Posted 11 years ago by ugli Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for such a great game!
    Posted 11 years ago by FUWA Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I just realized I forgot to try making onion rings.
    Posted 11 years ago by Penelope Sue Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I as many others have so wonderfully stated, will miss this game in ways that I don't fully 'get' yet. I was primarily a solo player, but along the way I made some friends and held the best party I ever attended in game.

The party started as a lot of my great memories in Glitch did: sharing and helping. The rad @cfill needed something and we got to yacking and I asked her if she wanted to get a drunk party badge...we invited people, who invited people, who got drunk, nekkid, and then happily started making words. Stoot, I'm the rorschach in those Stoot hearts rorschach photos. This was my single happiest, most gleeful moment.

I didn't ask for it to happen, someone at the party suggested it, and next thing I know, there it is...I didn't love this game for the the gameplay, I loved it for the humour, the thoughtfulness, the art and most importantly, my fellow Glitchen.

If anyone who ever played this game wanders through Edmonton, make sure to hit me up on Twitter @rorschachdesign and let me know. We'll grab a Mab Coffee or a Pumpkin Ale and reminisce over the times that were, and hopefully, the times that are still to come.

Thanks TS, I don't know whether you're all insane or just have the most guts of any gaming company to ever come together, but whichever it is, you know you touched a lot of people and made something that will be a great memory for all of us that took this ride with you.

Take care.
    Posted 11 years ago by rorschach Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Sweet! I won! 

You folks at TS are amazing. Thanks for making the last week of Glitch special. It's gotta be harder for y'all than for me. 

What we need now is bumper stickers... I want to put an "I won Glitch!" with the glitch part being the decorated word from the trailer etc... on my car. That way people will honk at me on the highway and wave and open their windows and yell "HI!!!!!" and I'll laugh and wave... with tears in my eyes. And we'll know we shared a beautiful world, and still do.

*hugs* all

--Grape Koolade (Louise)
    Posted 11 years ago by Grape Koolade Subscriber! | Permalink
  • This is simultaneously the greatest and worst thing that ever happened. I won the game, and the game shut down.
    Posted 11 years ago by 12yz12ab Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I honestly don't know what to spend my time on anymore.
    I keep clicking the home button on my browser and coming back to the main page. 
    I've been watching Community because it seems so Glitchy. They even had an episode with a game like Glitch:
    Abed: You can leave notes. This game is incredible.
    --
    Abed: That depends.
    Jeff: On?
    Abed: On what you can imagine.
    You could even brew potions. 

A victory has never felt so bittersweet.
    Posted 11 years ago by Maria Diatorre Subscriber! | Permalink
  • It's not about the winning, it's about the journey :)
    And it was a great journey.

Was it all just a dream?
    Posted 11 years ago by Codex Subscriber! | Permalink
  • DO OVERS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by crème Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12