Topic

GlitchRemote (shutdown on last day) - GlitchPlace

Just a message to let you know I will keep GlitchRemote running until the last day...
About GlitchPlace.com, not many people uses it, but I made some changes so it will continue working after the last day (but only with my avatar, you don't need to do anything, it will just work)
about GlitchRemote for iPhone/iPod, I removed it from the AppStore, unfortunately it will stop working after the "last day" :(

Thanks everyone, it was a pleasure to play/develop here!!!!
- UXRoot (Ariel)

Posted 11 years ago by UXRoot Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

• Thank you UXRoot for all the amazing things you did for the Glitch community. We are sorry we couldn't support you better!

Please email me your postal address so we can send you a little something.

And also, consider releasing Glitch sketch online, at least until the end — put a PayPal button on there and ask for $5 donations: I suspect that a lot of people would feel that's a good deal in order to get to create a few compositions while they still can!
    Posted 11 years ago by stoot barfield Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks Ariel...I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed using GlitchRemote ~ it has absolutely been the 'go to' 'finder of everything' for me. Thanks for all your hard work!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Dragonseeker Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you UXRoot
    Posted 11 years ago by Potian Dragoon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMG, How did I never know about GlitchPlace after a year?  I love it ^_^!

Yes, thanks for GlitchRemote.  It was the site I used the most with Glitch.  Awesome!
    Posted 11 years ago by Kaelyn Renai Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yeah I wanted to see that Glitch sketch dude ^^
    Posted 11 years ago by Lemo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Many thanks UXRoot!   What a great resource you created.  I don't know what all is entailed in creating these kind of things... but it seems astronomical to me.  And I so love that Stoot wants to send you something.  Well deserved, I'm sure!!!
    Posted 11 years ago by Pirate Apples Subscriber! | Permalink
  • {{{Hugs}}} Uxroot!  Thank you so much for making GlitchRemote.  It has been such a boon for finding things we need, especially since the raising of the towers.
    Posted 11 years ago by Princess Fi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I loved GlitchRemote. Thank you UXRoot.
    Posted 11 years ago by emdot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glitch Place is a lot of fun! And of course, Glitch Remote was invaluable! Thanks again for all your hard work with these apps!
    Posted 11 years ago by Griselda Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much for glitch remote. You made shopping in towers fun. Thank you so much for all your work!
    Posted 11 years ago by Gwyn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • You are amazing, UXRoot! GlitchRemote was a fantastic tool! Thank you for all the time and effort it took to provide your fellow gamers this wonderful app. 
    Posted 11 years ago by GreyGoose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you UXRoot for all your passion and design.  And thank you Stoot for passing the props out.  TS is a class act.
    Posted 11 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink
  • THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Posted 11 years ago by cheese danish king Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much, UXRoot!
    Posted 11 years ago by chilirlw Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much for GlitchRemote... it's been a huge source of info for me. I'll miss it (and you). Best of luck in your future endeavors!
    Posted 11 years ago by TransplantedEntwife Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for all of your hard work on such a comprehensive suite of tools!
    Posted 11 years ago by TomC Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I loove GlitchRemote! Thanks so much for all your hard work. You made searching for stuff more fun in Ur.
    Posted 11 years ago by Axa Subscriber! | Permalink
  • thanks you a lot for remote, it was amazing :D (a bit laggy sometimes but still amazing :D)
    Posted 11 years ago by Zean Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks so much for GlitchRemote, it was really useful tool. :)
    Posted 11 years ago by nekomaki Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Fucking rad!
    Posted 11 years ago by Mikah Subscriber! | Permalink
  • *bows in front of UXRoot*

All hail UXRoot! :D
    Posted 11 years ago by Rutger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Yes, thanks for creating this invaluable tool which made towers in particular work well. I appreciate how much work went into maintaining and updating the software as developers produced more items, job brilliantly done!
    Posted 11 years ago by JarkWoman Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I use GlitchRemote almost every day. Thank you so much for all your amazing work. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Miss Coco Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for all your hard work on GlitchRemote! It was a super useful tool that made this game a whole lot better. 
    Posted 11 years ago by Yeti Spaghetti Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I missed this thread earlier, so now want to add my thanks for creating GlitchRemote, I also used it often and found it so useful.
    Thanks for your hard work in making a great game even better!
    Posted 11 years ago by Latajea Subscriber! | Permalink
  • @UXRoot  I used this remote almost every single time I played. Thank you so much for your time and effort in making this x
    Posted 11 years ago by Misha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • UXRoot - When I heard of the closure one of my first thoughts was how sad it was for you after all the time and effort you had put into Glitchremote and your other projects and how you'd just managed to release the app.

Like the others said, I wouldn't have ALL THE FROGS! or indeed all the things without glitchremote. It wasn't just a useful resource but a necessary one.

Thank you for all your hard work and time. It is MUCH MUCH appreciated:)

Good luck with all your future endeavours.

Ribbit!
    Posted 11 years ago by Cleops Subscriber! | Permalink
  • THank you for all the cool stuff you did with glitch remote!
    Posted 11 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you for glitchremote, UXRoot, I really love using it! It's the one thing that made me go tower shopping even when doing so crashes my browser! =)
    Posted 11 years ago by Tumahura Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks UXRoot, I used Remote all the time:)
    Posted 11 years ago by Fly Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm so glad you made it =] I remember when it was just a concept, and you took it SO far, definitely something to be proud of. Thank you so much for making it what it is. ♥
    Posted 11 years ago by Bunnykins Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I would like to see a paypal donate button on GlitchRemote too.. unless one is there and I'm missing it? I was happy to put down some cash to support the iPhone app, but like those in this thread I used the HECK outta glitchremote and would like to say thank you.
    Posted 11 years ago by absolute Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks UXRoot, I'll miss stalking people on your app! :)
    Posted 11 years ago by OMG BACON!! Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Bumping to remind UXRoot to put a donate button up. Or post an e-mail address that accepts PayPal.

--Me
    Posted 11 years ago by SchWM Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thanks for all your work on GlitchRemote and GlitchPlace! GlitchRemote has been an invaluable tool. <3
    Posted 11 years ago by Fernstream Subscriber! | Permalink
  • :)
    I just added a donate/paypal button on the homepage www.glitchremote.com
    Thanks!! I really appreciate it!!! :)

- UXRoot
    Posted 11 years ago by UXRoot Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you so much for all your hard work. Absolutely invaluable :)
    Posted 11 years ago by Theremina Lute Subscriber! | Permalink
  • UXRoot, I used Glitchremote a bunch too. I really appreciate your hard work.
    Posted 11 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink