Topic

Offer of help to get the Kindness of Strangers Badge

Good Morning fellow Glitches.  My name is FlatEarther, and I bring an offer that's too good to pass up.  I'm a member of the Civility group.  We're all about being, well, civil.  We enjoy working cooperatively to help ourselves and each other.  We believe there are no "losers" in Glitch.

The offer:  We've helped our members who are level 36 and above get the Kindness of Strangers badge.  We're branching out now to help you, yes you, the level 36 and above Glitch.  What do you do? You post in this forum with your user name, current level, and maybe something whimsical or geeky.
As posts come in I'll manage a list in the header post so you know you're on it, and we'll do the rest.  We'll pick a game day and we'll "img bomb" your street, interacting with everything that you have on it.  The next time you log in you should have a brand new Kindness of Strangers badge waiting for you.

The fine print:  None, we get the pleasure of helping, you get a hard to get badge.

Please read the last page to see who we are helping currently.

Who got it?

spotlightgirl karibean MissDirect Von B Asthner LadyUtena Juniparr MikkiO Lolly Lives Biff Beefbat WaxandFeathers Little Miss Giggles Alexabury Duck Bill Platty beBlueberry MoxieMolly Intrepia
Asperity Bellerophon Patricia Princess of Pink Melfra emdot attila the hun xLIFEx Miau Persephone Pear SarcasMage Jaxxed Branfowl ~Scilly~ Ferozstein LinkHyliadz Lechat AHill Zoi TimeLord Glondor Glitch Sk8r Dave babi Boaz Jachin Charlie the Awesome Evadrepus Terramere Dru Id kat65
Porcelain Lyhzz fuzzbuzz lorgle JarkWoman Misty Dawn hatis lazulisong merry Vastra knitmeapony
Vera Strange Catatafish Lexus Gaalen Miss Lillith Drykern MsAvatar natsumi Idalia Dahlia Mokta
Lady Door KatyaR MsMunchken Skarlet Lelaine Ac0rn Chicalet Lei.Lei Maeberry Averill Tradescantia Gloopy Zeezah Leelou img BFF Morgan Kay drimble wedge emilsha snygyst tibbi
Lellie Lucille Ball elka docta skeksi SaSa Jack Trucker Dave Larch arianna Nefer Nefer Meezly
Rushlight Snorriruff Davon Caymanator welshcorgi !$Harrumph$! Saturnese Minkey darthfluffle
RoboRock Unrund Simius DJ Tanner jalandy Coffeemate m4 adventure kitty hmph Darling Violeta
Lunabella Classical Trickydisco Talaria Wingfoot Gadzooks Gupfee caley dunn Mal'akh Rutger
Kookaburra Leites Lady Moosebay bayBi Zebedy Zenitha Couper Pepperdragon max_champlin Chelyria Gruff McGruff bleppo Moz art Smashley Miki Takahashi

Edit 10/25/12 11a Back from vaca (it was a blast, hello Devil's Tower!), Taztaboo is going to continue managing this because she has awesome to spare!
Edit 10/30/12 Changed format of list so you don't have to scroll down so far. :)

Posted 12 years ago by FlatEarther Subscriber! | Permalink

Replies

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
  • Talaria, we were absolutely thrilled to bomb you! Glad to hear that you got your badge :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Taztaboo Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Rutgar, you are now on the list :D Thank you!
  • I am happy to say we have bombing victims again! lol 

13th of Fever iMG bombs:

Gupfee - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...?
    visited=1

caley dunn - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Have fun and bombs away!
  • Oh boy, I just saw this. I do not have the Kindness of Strangers badge. I am level 44. My butler has sustaining snacks for anyone who stops by. Thank you, very civil Glitchen.

(Natsumi put me on to you too)
    Posted 12 years ago by Kookaburra Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Thank you, Kookaburra :) Happy to help! I've added you to the list.
  • I could use some help. I just hit level 36 recently.
    Posted 12 years ago by Lady Moose Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 14th of Fever iMG bombs:

Mal'akh - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Gadzooks - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Enjoy!
  • Lady Moose, I've added you to the list and we'll see you soon :D
  • Can you add me to your list?
    Posted 12 years ago by bayBi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I've added you bayBi :)
  • yay! got it thanks!
    Posted 12 years ago by Gadzooks Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow, that was fast! Got my badge. Thanks so much everyone! :) Civility Rocks!
    Posted 12 years ago by Gupfee Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi, I'm only level 20 but I haven't got any of the other Imh Stipend badges. I know I can't get the last badge because of my level but Can I get a help to get the other badges?
    Posted 12 years ago by Misty Power Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Wow you Glitches are speedy!!  Thanks a butterfly bundle... I feel all warm and fuzzy now.
    Posted 12 years ago by caley dunn Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glad to hear you all got your badges :) We are glad to have helped!

Misty Power, I'm not sure whether or not I can post for you on here, but I bet that a few of us would be happy to come by :) It shouldn't take much to get them for you.
  • Level 36 here, I'd love some help :)
    Posted 12 years ago by zebedy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Level 38, could use some help pretty please :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Zenitha Subscriber! | Permalink
  • 19th of Fever iMG bombs:

Rutger - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Kookaburra - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

As always, have fun and bombs away!
  • 3,090 iMG! Thanks guys. ^_^
    Posted 12 years ago by Mal'akh Subscriber! | Permalink
  • zebedy and Zenitha, I have added you both to the list :)
  • That is awesome, Mal'akh! Great to hear :D
  • Ooooooo, I can not wait until I get home from work and log in! YAY! Thanks guys :)
  • 20th of Fever iMG bombs:

Leites - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Lady Moose - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Have fun!
  • Hey all, I have the header list up to date through 1p EST 10/25.  Thanks to all who have bombed and a special thanks to Taztaboo for all her efforts!
  • 2730 iMG :D 
    Thanks for all the help, guys :D
    Posted 12 years ago by Rutger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Got it thank you! "My observations today have resulted in 2610 iMG. Remember: the more stuff visitors do on your home street, the more you’ll earn."
    Posted 12 years ago by Pepperdragon Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Glad to hear that you both got it, Rutger and Pepperdragon! That is awesome :)
  • I tried to help Leites but the gardens were full of slow-growing yellow crumb. Do animal interactions give iMG?
    Posted 12 years ago by Lucille Ball Subscriber! | Permalink
  • I'm releasing most (if not all) of the animals that has been placed on my street, because I like to keep my street clean from animals :)

Sorry for those who put them there :/

(IM or add a comment in this thread if you're the person who placed the feeders and collectors, so I can give them back to you)

-Rutger
    Posted 12 years ago by Rutger Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Can I help even though I'm not a level 36? I just like to help people =)
    Posted 12 years ago by Jackie Jones Subscriber! | Permalink
  • OMGiants - YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!  3650 IMG and a shiny new badge!  Thank you so very much!
  • Lucille, Yes animal interactions do count. We added a bunch of animals to provide more items to interact with in hopes that it would balance it out. Earlier, a few of us stayed there for a while and planted, harvested, and fertilized repeatedly to speed things up. Hopefully it worked. :)

Rutger, that is just fine. We added the animals to make sure you'd get the badge. I know that not everyone likes animals because of lag and such, so I expect that many will do the same thing. I made the feeders and collectors and if you don't want them, then I guess leave them with my butler? I'll hold onto them to use for the next glitch needing piggies :)
  • Jackie, you are more than welcome to help out :D We fully appreciate your willingness to help out your fellow glitchens. Just check here for links to each new iMG bomb "victim" lol. We usually do two a game day for two game days each real life day (So pretty much four glitchens a day if that makes any sense lol). And when you hit level 36 make sure to let us know!
  • That is great to hear, Kookaburra! Glad we could help :D
  • Our list is once again running low of glitchens to bomb :) Everyone has been doing such an awesome job that we're zipping right through our list. So if you or someone you know are at least level 36 and still need the Kindness of Strangers badge, let us know! We'll be happy to come by and bomb your street with iMG :D
  • Yes please put me on the list and I would love to help bomb some others.....
    Posted 12 years ago by Couper Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Hi everyone:) sorry I haven't posted yet, but am not home at the moment (posting this from phone). Will be home soon to post links. We are bombing bayBi and zebedy today:)
  • bayBi:  www.glitch.com/locations/LH...
    zebedy:  www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

this is for the 25th of Fever, thx taz!
  • Thank you so much for posting the links, FE :)
  • You're on the list Couper, see you soon :)
  • Due to the new feat, we will be delaying the next iMG bomb :) Have fun saying "hi"!
  • We still need more for our bomb list, but I know with the feat going on, everyone is pretty busy. But you can always request and we'll add you! That way our list will be ready and we can bomb our "victim's" with iMG when we resume lol :)
  • 2610, thanks everyone :D
    Posted 12 years ago by zebedy Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Great to hear,  zebedy! You are most welcome :D
  • Good morning (or evening lol)! I hope everyone is enjoying the feat so far :) We are going to try a couple bombs today and hope that enough glitchens stop by! And remember, you can say "hi" there too lol. 
    31st of Fever iMG bombs:

Zenitha - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

Couper - www.glitch.com/locations/LH...

As always, have fun and bombs away!
  • Got it thanks!!! Love to help with others...what do I need to do?
    Posted 12 years ago by bayBi Subscriber! | Permalink
  • That's great bayBi! And we will gladly accept your help :D All you have to do is check here for the newest iMG bomb "victims" links and interact with everything you can on their streets. They will get iMG for everything that is done. Thank you :D
  • Got it - Thanks guys you are amazing!!!! I'll try and keep up and help bomb the next person. Thanks again!
    Posted 12 years ago by Couper Subscriber! | Permalink
  • Woohoo Couper! We love hearing when a bombing is a success and we'd love your help :)
  • Hello all I need some lobe frum ya all if ya could please and thank you!!
    Posted 12 years ago by max_champlin Subscriber! | Permalink
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13